One-Step Polish 3in1
Medium Cut polish – high-gloss finish and seal in one
An unbeatable all-arounder. Polish out sanding marks caused by 3000 grit, reliably remove smears, swirls, and shadows, and protect the high-gloss finish – all with a single product. This one-step polish combines speed and simplicity, making it ideal for novice polishers and the detailing of used and year-old vehicles.
At the start: 1,250–1,500 rpm
Towards the end: 500–800 rpm
Medium to lower rotational speed range
- By hand:
Medium pressure with circular motions
- One-step polish: Polish, finish, and seal
- Removal of sanding marks (3000 grit)
- Speedy high-gloss finish
- Noticeably smoother finish
- Can be overpainted
- Clean the surface thoroughly.
- Shake the bottle before use and apply the polish to the Medium Cut Foam Pad.
- We recommend a rotary or orbital polishing machine and the cross-coating method to achieve a perfect result. The polish can also be applied by hand using the Hand Polishing Applicator.
- While polishing, exert moderately strong pressure to begin with, using the medium rotational speed range of the polishing machine. Reduce the pressure and the rotational speed during the final cycles.
- At first, the polish will seem a little greasy and should be worked in until only a slightly transparent/oily film is visible.
- Following application: Leave OSP 3in1 to dry for 5 to 10 minutes and remove any residual polish with the Premium microfiber cloth, without applying any pressure.
- Depending on the demands of the surface, the 3in1 product can be reapplied using the Wax Foam Pad in order to achieve an even better finish.